Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hub van de Laar Hub van de Laar is offline

Default FileSearch doesn't find zip files

Ron,

Sorry, I posted too many times the same item, but the
message was confusing: "Your message should be posted
within a few minutes". So I was trying faster and faster.
Can someone replace the "should" by "will" ?

Ofcourse, the Dir function can be used. But the Dir
function is complicated to be used for scanning
subdirectories too. Recursive prograaming is not possible
since Dir looses track wehen reentering a higher level. I
once circumvented this problem with an quite extensive
macro. FileSearch should work simpler?

Kind regards,
Hub