Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert[_14_] Robert[_14_] is offline

Default Deleting range not a row

My original query was not clear - I want to delete all part rows in
columns A:N where the cell in column A is blank without selecting each
part row individually. The following will delete complete rows;
Range("A3:N1000").Select
Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).EntireRow .Delete
but I don't know how to restrict the deletions to columns A:N.

Robert

In message , Tom Ogilvy
writes
Range("A12:G12").Delete Shift:=xlShiftup

Tom Ogilvy

Robert wrote in message ...
I have a workbook with data in columns A:N and I need to be able to
delete any blank part rows in columns A:G without disturbing the data in
columns H:N.
How do I delete ranges, eg A12:G12 where A12 is blank, without deleting
the remaining part of the row - H12 onwards?
I know how to delete individual blank cells or entire rows where a cell
is blank but not part rows.
Grateful for any suggestions.
--
Robert