Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Roar Øgaard Per Roar Øgaard is offline

Default How can the macro open a sheet that is locked with a password

I make makros that can do a lot of things. I use the function for
protecting cells; where the code shall not be disturbed.
The makro have to unprotect the sheet; do the job; and then lock it again.
I want to use a password when i lock a sheet. That is simple.
But then the macro can't open it again.
Will somebody please tell me how to make a makro who unlocks a sheet with a
password.

Sub MyMakro()
ActiveSheet.Unprotect
'
'(I want a possibility to let the makro unprotect a sheet; who is protected
with a password)

' Here comes the VBA for what the makro shall do.

ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=True, Contents:=True,
Scenarios:=True
ActiveSheet.EnableSelection = xlUnlockedCells
'(At least I want a possibility to let the makro protect the sheet with a
password)

End Sub

Thank you !!

Per R