Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan Gesshel Dan Gesshel is offline

Default UserForm to A Range

I bet I did. Problem is I can't see them. For some reason my e-mail was on
the fritz and even though I sent it, I couldn't see the post or the
William.

Thanks

"William" wrote in message
Hi Dan

You received a couple of good replies when you posted the same question a
couple of days ago.

--
XL2002
Regards

William

"Dan Gesshel" wrote in message
. ..
| Hello.
|
| I am trying to take a value from a UserForm Combo box and place it into

| range. The UserForm may be chosen many times, so I need a procedure that
| places the value in the next empty space below the previous value on a
| worksheet.
|
| Getting the value into the range isn't a problem. It's getting to step

| the next cell that seems to be causing me grief.
| Here's what I have so far:
|
| 'Place Value in first cell
| If Sheets("Data").Cells(Row????, 144).Value = "" Then
| Sheets("Data").Cells(Row????, 144).Value = SKU.Value
|
| Else
|
| 'If first cell is full, move down to next cell.
| If Sheets("Data").Cells(Row????, 144).Value < "" Then
| Sheets("Data").Cells(Row???, 144).Value = SKU.Value
| End If
| End If
|
| I need to know how to define the Row variable so it will work. (Or

perhaps
| some kind of Loop or For Next Statement would be better.... don't know.)
Am
| I making any sense?
|
| I do not want to use the ActiveCell Property at all, since this sheet

will