Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy[_4_] Patrick Molloy[_4_] is offline

Default Macro to replace negative numbers by 0

you could format the cells to "0.00;;" which would hide neg and zero values

--
Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP
"Bill" wrote in message
Hello

May I please ask for your help? I have just completed an
extensive Google Groups search, but I couldn't find any
posts that dealt with this problem.

I have many large documents. I need to replace all
negative numbers found in these documents by zeros [0].
If these negative numbers were all the same number, I
would have done "find/replace", but these negative numbers
are all different...

Is it possible to write a macro that could be run to
replace all negative numbers [in the active work sheet] by
0's?

I would be very grateful for any help and all suggestions.

Sincerely

Bill