Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiples

Terry,

I think that my earlier follow-up post does exactly what you want when
combined with my earlier code. You need to run the macro from a redundant
worksheet, that is not one with your main data on it.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
om...
Thanks. I used Gregs code originally because it was simpler for me to
understand. However I ran into another issue. I need to print the
multiple list in a sheet and I need each multiple in its own cell. I
know how to do this if the results are in a array. But the code in
Gregs example basically builds a moving text string with commas i.e.

1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18, 36

How do I dump this text string into cells so that it look like this
(i.e. separate the numbers and remover the commas:

1
2
3
4