Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ste_uk Ste_uk is offline

Default Send data to another worksheet....

Hiya Board,

I have a workbook that contains 10 worksheets,
Page one is for data input,

This is what I am trying to acheive.......
Copy data in row 3 and automatically move it to another worksheet...
dependant on what I enter in cell A1.
(Lets say the names of the other worksheets are Red White Blue...etc)

So if I enter "Red" in A1..
The data is sent to the chosen worksheet.
(data sent must append to the existing data)

I know this is asking a lot, but any help or pointers in the right
direction would be greatly appreciated,

(I have learned how to copy data from one sheet to another (appended)
but i cannot figure this one out.

Kind Regards

Stephen.