Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Beginner question: where to put code when form loads

The
Private Sub Userform_Initialize()

Event is used to perform initialization actions.

Private Sub Userform_Activate()

can be used in conjunction with initialize. If it doesn't work in
initialize, try using activate.

Intialize will only trigger when an instance of the form is created.
Activate could fire more frequently if the form is modeless, but if modal,
probably would not.

Tom Ogilvy

Lance wrote in message
In the VB editor if your right click on the user form,
select the menu option view code, you will see all the
userform events.

Lance