Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Print Ranges

Assume you have your print area addresses in the range A11:A25 on Sheet3

Dim sStr as String, sName as String
sStr = Worksheets("Sheet3").Range("A11:A25") _
.Offset(Range("Mon").Value-1,0).Value
sName = "'" & Activesheet.Name & "'!"
Activesheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = sName & sStr

Tom Ogilvy

Alan wrote in message
Sorry, forgot to enter the subject,

Hi,
I'm using a Combobox from the Forms toolbar to select print ranges via

macro, the link cell for the Combobox being named "mon". What I have at

the
moment is:-

If Range("mon").Value = 1 Then ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea =
"$B$1:$AC$54"
If Range("mon").Value = 2 Then ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea =
"$AD$1:$BE$54"
If Range("mon").Value = 3 Then ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea =
"$BF$1:$CG$54"

and so on.
I want to do something like (I know this is wrong because it doesn't

work!)

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = Range([Whatever])

so that I can use a VLOOKUP using "mon" as the first argument in the
worksheet to put the required range in "Whatever" and use just one line of
code instead of 15 as I have at the moment.

I'm sure it can be done but I cant work out how. Can anyone please advise
me?
Hope I'm making sense,
Many thanks,
Regards,