Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Last Save Date & Time

Jason,

Not all built in document properties are maintained by Excel. I guess this
one isn't in 97.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"jason" wrote in message
om...
Chip,

The function below doesn't seem to work on my machine with Excel 97 !?
I can see the "BuiltinDocumentProperties" property for Thisworkbook -
I geta run time error 5.Do I need to alter the argument "Last Save
Time" ?

Cheers,
Jason.

"Chip Pearson" wrote in message

Ruan,

You need a VBA function:

Function LastSaveTime() As Variant
LastSaveTime = ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Last Save
Time").Value
End Function

Then, call this from a worksheet cell with =LastSaveTime() .

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Ruan" wrote in message
Hello,

Is it possible to display the "Last Save Date and Time" of an Excel

workbook
to a specific cell?

Thanks
Ruan