Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JC[_5_] JC[_5_] is offline

Default Search for value in a range

I have a value in cell A1 on Worksheet1 that I want to
check to see if it present in column A on Worksheet2.
For instance. Cell A1 = 123 on worksheet1. I want to see
if 123 is present in a list of numbers in column A of a
different worksheet (worksheet2). If it is present in
worksheet 2, I want to copy the value of the cell to the
right of the found cell in worksheet2 to cell A1 of
worksheet3. In other words, when I find the number 123
in column A on worksheet 2, copy the value of the cell
next to it to worksheet3.

I hope that isn't too confusing.
Regards,
JC