Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Turton[_3_] John Turton[_3_] is offline

Default Copying worksheets to a new workbook

I am using Excel 2000

I have a macro which works of the form:

Sheets(Array("Sheet2", "Sheet3")).Select
Sheets(Array("Sheet2", "Sheet3")).Copy

Which creates a new workbook with sheets 1 and 2 in it. The real-life
example has about 20 sheets and it is difficult t o maintain if I add
or re-name sheets.

I want to be able to pick up a list of sheets that I want to copy from
the workbook and put it in place of the "sheet2" etc.

Any ideas ?

I am trying to do it by creating an array and copying the sheets one at
a time, but it seems very cumbersome compared with the starting point
above.