Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Bond[_2_] Michael Bond[_2_] is offline

Default Move file to different folder

Don

thanks....this indeed works and creates the file in the
new directory....but....it retains the original file in
the original directory....something I want to avoid so
that it does not get processed again the next time the
project is run

Any further thoughts?

Regards

Michael Bond