Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jan Karel Pieterse Jan Karel Pieterse is offline

Default REPOST: Find a row and delete it

Hi,

Oops, you're right of course.

In that case, I see little improvement opportunities,
short of using the MATCH worksheet function to quickly
find the first match and act accordingly. It would
probably beat looping through the rows.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel TA/MVP