Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mcm mcm is offline

Default Floating control box

jon-jon

Sorry mate, your suggestion won't work for my purpose. The workbook
i'm building the macro on is read by 10 other people. I wanted to
build a floating control box so they would just have to click on a
button that corresponds to the sheet they want to view.

With my current macro, these control buttons are on a 'main' sheet
which remains active (unhidden) all the time. The buttons I've done
merely hides and unhides any worksheet for viewing. a floating control
box would eliminate the need for a 'main' sheet to be always active
(unhidden) as only the chosen worksheet/s will be the only ones
unhidden on screen.