Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Richard Daniels Richard Daniels is offline

Default Floating control box

Hi

You could add a right click menu option to your workbook,
called 'Main'. Then add all the sheets 'sheet 1' 'sheet
2' etc below that, when the user click the sheet name it
takes them to the sheet.

You can easily hide the menu option when you switch to
another workbook