Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Lloyd Don Lloyd is offline

Default Football League Standing

Hi Abdullah,

I'm not sure why your (second) e-mail failed - spam gets through
without any trouble:)

If I understand you correctly, you seem to to be trying to use the
program with an established fixture list.
I'm sorry but as I said earlier, it will only work with a fixture list
generated by the program itself. There are literally thousands of
different fixture combinations.

With regard to formatting, proceed as follows at your own risk!

Hold down the Alt key and press the F11 key - this will show the VB
editor screen. Click the Tools menu, then click Macros, then find and
run the macro called ResetMenus.

This will show a standard Excel screen, complete with menu Bar and
standard toolbars. (for the current session only).

Hope that helps a bit.

Don.