Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Terry von Gease Terry von Gease is offline

Default Help with very strange cell behavior

"steve" wrote in message
Terry,

There is a great code cleaner at this site (it is not from the big "M")
http://www.appspro.com/utilities/Cleaner.asp

This has helped many of us fix our files.

Perhaps it's Saved Your Bacon but it doesn't work here in my village. I
downloaded the thing, installed it, and not when I attempt to start Excel I
get an error dialog complaining about VBA code not being trusted or
something. I promptly removed it.

Nice thought but I have way too much time invested in this particular
project to subject it to the ministrations of the efforts of some amateur
enthusiast. If it weren't an amateur effort it would have run out of the
box. QED

Is there some other way to tidy things up?Preferably one that actually
works? Or am I doomed to carry around some significant burden of trash, each
piece of which with the apparent potential to **** me over. Only Microsoft
would build something that creates its own midden heap. The mind reels.

--
Terry

"I said I never had much use for one,
I never said I didn't know how to use one."
M. Quigley