hamcdo

Hi Dave!
I just wanted to thank you for this posting. I have been frustrated by this
issue for about a week now and finally stumbled across your posting. What a
relief. It solved my problem and I am eternally grateful to you :-)

Thanks again €“ may all that good cycle back your way when you least expect it!

Heather

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Select all the cells (ctrl-A (twice in xl2003))
hit alt-f11 (to get to the VBE, where macros live)
hit ctrl-g (to see the immediate window)

type this and hit enter:

selection.hyperlinks.delete

Close the VBE and back to excel to see if it worked.

===
You could even just select a smaller range and just clean that since the command
uses the current selection.

davey wrote:

--

Dave Peterson