Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Murray Williams Murray Williams is offline

Default Printing .pdf files from directory from excel

I found out how to print from a directory -- I'm using the
following code:

ShellExecute GetForegroundWindow, "Print", _
"C:\My PDF Directory/File1.pdf", _
"", "", SW_SHOWMINNOACTIVE

Now my question, how would I do something similar for
printing a pdf file from a website? When I try to use
something similar to that above, I get nothing:

ShellExecute GetForegroundWindow, "Print", _
"http://www.centman.com/PDF/ValueInvAug2003.pdf", _
"", "", SW_SHOWMINNOACTIVE

If I substiture "Open" for "Print" the ShellExecute code
will open the document:

ShellExecute GetForegroundWindow, "Open", _
"http://www.centman.com/PDF/ValueInvAug2003.pdf", _
"", "", SW_SHOWMINNOACTIVE

I would be truly grateful for any help.

thanks, Murray Williams