Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Trevor Shuttleworth Trevor Shuttleworth is offline

Default Excel VBA sending emails (using iNotes)

Ron

c'est la vie ... I don't know how many people I've recommended your site to
recently ... I should be on commission ;-)

Sorry if I've made additional work for you ! But obviously something that
is needed !?

Regards

Trevor

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
This will not work in Notes Trevor

I will try to add examples for Notes soon.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Trevor Shuttleworth" wrote in message

Bob

Look at Ron de Bruin's site for some ideas and code ... superb mail

sending
utility !

http://www.rondebruin.nl/

Regards

Trevor

"Bob" wrote in message

Does anybody know how I can send emails using Excel VBA ?.

The default email system on my office computer is Lotus
iNotes (which is embedded into our intranet system). I
have the iNotes.dll installed on my computer.

I just need to be pointed in the right direction, on how
to go about sending emails using VBA.

Many thanks in advance,