Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Darron Ross Darron Ross is offline

Default selecting data

I'm selecting some data with a macro that has some blanks
within the data. I'm using:

to select the cells below my current activecell. However
when I go to select cell to the right of my current
activecell using:

Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select

It only selects part of the data. It stops right before a
blank cell and doesn't continue. This command is doing
what it should but I need to be able to select everything
to the right. I would be very happy if the code selected
all the way to IV. Just to insure I’m getting everything.

Thanks for your time and Help.
Darron