Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default manipulating pictures with VBA

once pasted, the picture will be a shape and have an TopLeftCell and
BottomrightCell property.

Cells(activesheet.Shapes(1).BottomRightCell.Row+2, 1).Select

Tom Ogilvy

"sec12205" wrote in message
I've created an extensive macro that produces 5 reports across 5
worksheets within a workbook. My client would like all 5 reports to be
arranged on one formatted printable worksheet. I thought I would use
Excel's copy picture function since the reports are of varying lengths
and column widths. My problem, however, is how do I code where I can
find the end of a picture is so when I go to paste the next report it
doesn't overlap?

Thanks!