Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed[_9_] Ed[_9_] is offline

Default Showing Search results in msgbox?

I have links to a batch of Word files in my spreadsheet. I'm trying to
create a macro that will let my users use the OpenToolsFind search
function to search all the files for documents containing certain words or
phrases. My only problem is that I can't figure out how to save the search
results in a string to show in a message box when the search is complete.
(There's reasons why I would prefer to do the message box rather than giving
them the Open Files window, if it's possible.)

Any suggestions are appreciated.
Ed