Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wild Bill[_2_] Wild Bill[_2_] is offline

Default Wheel mouse no longer scrolls in VB Editor

Forgive me for stating the insanely obvious, and don't take insult at
this simpleton answer, but since you say you're on XP ... I find that I
very very rarely reboot, in favor of hibernation.

Let's just say I have been in dilemmas quite similar to yours, where
interfaces respond inexplicably, and red-facedly found the solution to
be a simple restart.

Personally I would find it to be far more than just an annoyance. It
was worthwhile for you to post the question - good luck.

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:34:53, "mike lee" wrote:
Hello,
This is more of an annoyance than anything else, but the
wheel on my mouse has stopped scrolling in VB Editor. It
still works fine in all other applications (including
Excel). I looked at the mouse settings, and couldn't
find anything that even remotely looked like it could be
effecting it. It started after we migrated from NT4 to
XP. Any ideas on how (or if) I can get the wheel working
in VB Editor again?