Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jose Rojas Jose Rojas is offline

Default Requesting advice on VLOOKUP alternative.

Why not to use a Access Table to store all of your data and use either DAO
or ADO to retieve by SQL statements only the recordsets to work with, that
way you keep integrity on your data.
"Random" <Random@nwhere wrote in message
Thanks for the response. That sped the process up a bit.

Random

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:21:19 -0700, "KevinB"
wrote:

The screen updating issue I can help you with, the rest I
don't know.

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
... other code ...
Application.ScreenUpdating = True