Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
steve steve is offline

Default Wheel mouse no longer scrolls in VB Editor

Mike,

Had a similar problem and fixed it by just reloading the software that came
with the mouse.

--
sb
"mike lee" wrote in message
Already had the most current driver on there, but I tried
reinstalling it anyway. Didn't fix it.

Thanks anyway. I can definitely live without it, I've
just grown into the force of habit of using it.