aztimm

Thank you both for your replies. Right after I posted, I did some more
searching and found some of Jon's earlier messages. With so many people
wanting this, you'd think it would be easier to do...

Anyway, I really WOW'ed my boss with this. She's pretty much an Excel guru
and had never seen this done before.

Thanks!

Tim

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Here's a page with links to clustered-stacked charts:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Barb R. wrote:

Take a look at Jon Peltier's site. He has lots of examples of different
chart types.

I'll start you out on the page you might want to look at.

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...mboCharts.html

"Tim" wrote:

Looking at making a stacked column chart. But I want it to look like a
clustered column, able to compare 2 items next to each other. Any thoughts?