Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Lee Mike Lee is offline

Default Wheel mouse no longer scrolls in VB Editor

the intellipoint driver did the trick, i can scroll
again...

now here's the really weird part. i had posted last week
about VB editor not "seeing" new workbooks. i could
access modules, etc., in old workbooks, but if the
workbook didn't have a macro or vb module already in it,
i couldn't get it to appear in the projects window. when
i rebooted after installing the intellipoint driver, that
problem appears to be fixed now as well....(i have no
idea how a mouse driver could effect that).

also, i don't have an itouch keyboard, so i'm not worried
about that functionality. i'll keep an eye out though,
and if i hear anything, i'll post a solution.

thanks a million for the suggestions. i really
appreciate the help.

mike