Jon Peltier

Anthony -

Did you format the right axis? What's the data look like? Remember, if you change
the order on the X axis, the shape of the plotted data will change.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

wrote:

Hi,
thanks for the reply but when I chnged the scale to
display values in reverse order the chart I'm using
displayed the same information only upside down. Am I
doing something wrong?

Cheers Ant