Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Move cells

Selection.offset(0,-1).Resize(,1).Delete Shift:=xltoleft
selection.offset(0,-1).Select

may or may not be useful

Tom Ogilvy

"Wild Bill" wrote in message
Richard that is superbly succinct - too bad it doesn't reselect the way
he wants it to (I tried to adapt it but couldn't). Also you probably
meant to use -1 instead of 1.

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 04:06:41 -0700, "Richard Daniels"
wrote:

Sub moveCells()
Selection.Cut Destination:=Range(Selection.Offset(0,
1).Address)
End Sub