Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default How to disable Keyboard shortcut

Just redefine the key with the OnKey method. You can either assign those
shortcuts to your macro or disable them. See the help in VBA on the OnKey
method for the details of the arguments to OnKey (2nd argument) and the
effect of each type of argument (marco, null string, no argument).

Tom Ogilvy

"JON-JON" wrote in message
Hello VB Experts,

I am the same person that recently post a problem about BeforePrint Event.

get away with that problem. What I did is to put this code to my open
event.

For Each bar In Application.CommandBars
bar.Enabled = False
Next bar

My problem now is how to disable keyboard shortcut (e.g. ctrl+o) so that
what will be left for my user is my macro that I plan to assign to an
embedded object.

BTW - Thanks to those who care to help sp. William and Tom

Thanks again in advance!

Jon-jon