Harald Staff

Hi

This is what a macro does. But you'd need to know how to write a macro that
does this. Or have someone else write it. But this person would need an
awfully detailed description of this task., like which row numbers, what is
in the cells where, which exact formula should go where and why, ... If you
can describe this, post it in microsoft.public.excel.programming for
suggestions.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"excelmam" skrev i melding
I have an excel question. I have a huge spreadsheet that I need to insert

two
blank lines after every two lines. Then I need to insert a formula on

those
two blank lines.
Does anyone know how I might save time and complete this task w/o adding

it
in manually after every two lines.