Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Orlando Magalhães Filho Orlando Magalhães Filho is offline

Default put a calendar on an excel sheet

Hi,

Look for "Excel popup Calendar" at this site:
http://cpap.com.br/orlando

To calendar popup when a certain cell and certain sheet is
selected try this:
- Open your workbook
- On worksheet tab, at bottom Excel window, right click the sheet of your
target range;
- At popup menu click View code;
- Insert the code below that popup calculator when A1 cell is selected and
ExcelCalendar.xla is load;

If Intersect(Target, Range("A1")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
Application.Run "ExcelCalendar.xla!Calendar"
End Sub

HTH

---

(So that you get best and rapid solution and all may benefit from the
discussion, please reply within the newsgroup, not in email)

"M K W" escreveu na mensagem
Hello,
I want a cell to be a calendar so that when I click on it or its small
arrow, a calendar appears and select the date I want. Is it an activex? if
yes, can anyone provide me with a good one?
thanx alot