Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brad Patterson Brad Patterson is offline

Default Wrong data format in columns ... What's going on?

I get a sheet of data from a friend to look at ... It wonąt sort!

It looks as if some of the data is text, but some is still in numerical
format ... How is this able to be change ...

We have found a work-around: if you edit in cell and hit enter it sometimes
accepts your data type. However, changing it in FormatCells, does not
work.

Help!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated ...

Thanks

Brad.)