Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Beban[_3_] Alan Beban[_3_] is offline

Default VLOOKUP in VBA

Unless there's some more code you didn't tell us about, PopGroupCol =0;
it has to be a number between 1 and 4 inclusive.

Alan Beban

CherylM wrote:
I'm having trouble making the function work. I have coded the
following...

Dim ProcCovered As String * 1
Dim PopGroupCol As Integer
Dim MyRange As Range

Set MyRange = Worksheets(2).Range("A1:AD173")
ProcCovered =
Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Worksheets(1 ).Cells(CurrRow,
4).Value, MyRange, PopGroupCol, False)

I know that the value for which I am searching is in the range, so I
would expect to get a value in ProcCovered. However, instead, I'm
getting the following error: "1004 - Unable to get the Vlookup
property of the WorksheetFunction class".

Help?!?!
Thanks!

Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/

-- View and post Excel related usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelTip.com/forum