Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jay Fincannon Jay Fincannon is offline

Default call a sub with arguments from Worksheet_FollowHyperlink event

Tom
I get Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment (Error
450) Error breaks at .Address, the Hyperlink address is "", I tried
using the SubAddress but that didn't work either.
CenterOnCell works ok if called from other than a Hyperlink.
on inspection I know the cell i need to goto. even tried hard coding
Call CenterOnCell ($B$415) that didn't work either.
Jay

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:02:43 -0400, "Tom Ogilvy"
wrote:

CenterOnCell Range(Target.Address(External:=True)

Although, the centeroncell may be fighting the hyperlink - you might have to
adjust Chips code.