Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default call a sub with arguments from Worksheet_FollowHyperlink event

CenterOnCell Range(Target.Address(External:=True)

Although, the centeroncell may be fighting the hyperlink - you might have to
adjust Chips code.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jay Fincannon" wrote in message
Hello.
After following a hyperlink from a 'home' sheet to a specific cell in
another sheet, I would like to call Chip Pearson's CenterOnCell(onCell
as Range) procedure but I can't find the right combination to pass the
(onCell) parameter.

here's what I've tried.

Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink)

CenterOnCell Target
and
CenterOnCell Target.Address
and