Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ooz[_2_] Ooz[_2_] is offline

Default changing a cell value in a different sheet from several sheets

yes, that seems to be a solution for my problem but I do not know to put
any control of mine to a toolbar. Is is possible to place controls
otherthan predifined buttons for commands and macros on to tool bars.
It would be great to have a dropdown list like the one for font size
that changes A1 in Sheet1 on a tool bar which floats over all the
worksheets.
can any one explain the procedure if such thing is possible

Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/

-- View and post Excel related usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelTip.com/forum
-- Hundreds of free MS Excel tips, tricks and solutions at http://www.ExcelTip.com/