Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ooz Ooz is offline

Default changing a cell value in a different sheet from several sheets

Hi there,
In my workbook I have several worksheets all containing different
reports. In the first worksheet there is a cell which has a in-cell
dropdown list as a validation criteria. This cell defines the reporting
period for all other worksheets. ie when you change this cell to say 5,
all the other worksheets become the reports for period 5.
When viewing the reports generated in other worksheets it is
inconvenient to go back to the first one and chage the reporting period
every time.
Is there a way that I can change this cell say A1 in Sheet1 from each
individual report worksheets (say from Sheet2, Sheet3, ...Sheet14,
etc.
appreciate your time.
thx

Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/