Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
William[_2_] William[_2_] is offline

Default Problem - Workbook_BeforePrint

You could use a more elaborate form but this should get you started. Place
the code in the "ThisWorkbook" module

Cancel = True
Dim Msg As String, Style As String, Title As String
Dim Response As String, MyAnswer As String
Msg = "Select 'Yes' to Print, 'No' to Print Preview, 'Cancel' to exit"
Style = vbYesNoCancel + vbQuestion
Title = "Print or Print Preview"
Response = MsgBox(Msg, Style, Title)
Application.EnableEvents = False