Alan

Is the data imported, especially from a website?
Regards,
Alan
"K" wrote in message
Hi All,

I'm trying to fill in a retail price based on the product code provided in
neighboring column. That product code is being pulled via a lookup
function
and works fine. The price on the other hand gives me the dreaded #N/A,
even
though I can copy the product code and do an alt-F in the table array to
find
the exact match.

I added the text() function within my VLOOKUP, and verified that it's
searching against text. If I change the range_lookup to TRUE, it uses the
code directly above the correct one in the table array and gives me the
price
for that one instead.

I'm tearing my hair out because I can't figure out what's wrong with it!
Please help!