Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dave_d dave_d is offline

Default Rookie VBA'er seeks help!

In order to try and reduce the size of an analytical
workbook I have,I'm trying to write some VBA to copy and
paste VLOOKUP equations dependent upon the number of
cells in another column. For example, I have a column of
for example, 5000 numbers(there could be as many as
30,000 numbers) in column E, starting in E2. The
equations to be copied run in row 2, columns F through M.
The lookup array exists from A2 to D1000.
The task is this:
1) Determine the base row of data in column E.
2) Copy the equations from F2 through M2
3) Paste the equations from F3 to the base row of column
M, as determined from Task 1.

I've been able to get bits and pieces to work, but when I
jam them together, I'm lost, especially in Task #3. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!