Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default XP comments

Tod,

Go to the Tools menu, choose Options, then the Error Checking tab. Disable
error checking.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Tod" wrote in message
I've just started using XP. My workbooks that have code
are working fine, but for one thing. XP puts a little
green triangle in the upper-left corner of the cell when
it has a info about my formulas. If I click on it and read
the comment, it's like 'thanx, but I like it the way it
is' and I click to ignore. Fine, but if my code puts
formulas in a cell, the green triangles come back. I don't
want my users to see that. How do I prevent those things
from showing up?

tod