Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Orlando Magalhães Filho Orlando Magalhães Filho is offline

Default Help with some code please

See this:

Sub CheckDateRange()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
With Worksheets("Sheet1")
Set rng = .Range("C2:C" & Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row)
For Each cell In rng
If IsError(cell.Value) Or Not IsDate(cell.Value) Then
cell.Offset(0, 11).Value = IIf(IsError(cell.Value), "Error", "")
Else
If cell.Value cell.Offset(0, 7).Value Or cell.Offset(0,
1).Value < cell.Offset(0, 6).Value Or _
cell.Offset(0, 2).Value < cell.Offset(0, 6).Value Then
cell.Offset(0, 11).Value = "Yes"
Else
cell.Offset(0, 11).Value = "No"
Next cell
End With
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

"Gareth" escreveu na mensagem
Not sure how to use these function's in my code, any help gratefully
received.

Gareth

"Orlando Magalhães Filho" wrote in message
Hi Gareth,

Did you already try to use IsDate() and IsError() function?

HTH

---
Orlando Magalhães Filho

(So that you get best and rapid solution and all may benefit from the
discussion, please reply within the newsgroup, not in email)

"Gareth" escreveu na mensagem
I am trying to use the code below to check dates in column C, D and E
against a date range in columns I and J and return "Yes" or "No" in

column
N.

If C, D and E all contain dates it works fine, but there are some

blank
cells and cells containing the word "Error".

Is there some way of checking whether there is a date in the cell

before
getting the result?

For the cells containing "Error" I would like "Error" displayed in

column
N.

Thanks in advance.

Gareth

<
cell.Offset(0, 6).Value Or _
cell.Offset(0, 2).Value < cell.Offset(0, 6).Value Then
cell.Offset(0, 11).Value = "Yes"
Else
cell.Offset(0, 11).Value = "No"
End If