Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JR[_3_] JR[_3_] is offline

Default Personal.xls Question

I created some subroutines that I saved in a file called
Personal.xls. I assumed that this file was the "global"
file that all Excel installations loaded when started up.
This is the file that is always/usually hidden.
Apparently, this is not the case. Some Excel
installations have it and other don't. Can anyone confirm
this for me? If this is true, which versions of Excel use
Personal.xls? If I wanted to create a "global" file to
hold my subroutines and a version of Excel does not have
one, how do I create this hidden file so that it is
always loaded.

Thanks!
JR