Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default HOWTO Replace from Row

I guess I do NOT understand your problem.

"SolaSig AB" wrote in message
Dear Don,

Thanks but I actually didn't understand how to make this Sub.

I have combined all your post and got following subs. But this don't work

:(

Here are two Subs, but I don't know what is wrong:

Sub Chck()

for each c in range(cells(1,1),cells(cells(65536).end(xlup).row, 1))

if c=c.offset(,1)then c=c.offset(,2)

next

End Sub

Sub Chck2()

for each c in range("a1:a"&range("a65536").end(xlup).row)

if c=c.offset(,1)then c=c.offset(,2)

next

End Sub

As I see this Sub compares Values in Columns for same Row, but if cell

will
be in another row the Sub will not find any match.

It may work for

RED RED R

BLUE BLUE B

But not for