Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Object not supporting property or method

Stuart,

() to be used when declaring arrays, functions and subs. Not all variables,
just dynamic arrays.

Where else do you think you have seen it?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Stuart" wrote in message
Works fine thanks.
So () only to be used when actually using variables?
But that can't be true, since I've seen many examples
where () is appended.

Regards.

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Stuart,

Ditch the () that you keep appending to a statement.

--
HTH

-------

Bob Phillips

"Stuart" wrote in message
With GetUserWkbk_PrintOptions()
.Show
gives the above error msg on '.Show'

If I amend it to:

GetUserWkbk_PrintOptions.Show
With GetUserWkbk_PrintOptions()
If .OKButton.Tag = "Selected" Then
MsgBox "OK Button was pressed"

then the form shows, but when returned to the
sbove code, 'If.OkButton...' returns the same
error.

Why is this happening in what I thought was
ok code, please?

Regards.

---

---