Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matt[_12_] Matt[_12_] is offline

Default problem using ActiveSheet in VB sub

I am using ActiveSheet in a Sub to insert a picture into a workbook,
like this:

ActiveSheet.Range(tsRangeIn).Select
ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert( _
"C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Images\sig.jpg").Select

There are two places from within a single class file where the sub is
called. Every time I call the sub from one of these places in the
code, I get an "invalid procedure call or argument" error when setting
the Range property. The other call to the Sub works correctly every
time. Is there anything about the ActiveSheet that may cause it to
bomb depending on the context its used in? I'm rather new to VB Excel
programming, so any help is appreciated.

Matt