Dave Peterson

Is this a checkbox on the worksheet?

If yes, then if it's a checkbox from the Forms toolbar, assign this macro to the
checkbox:

Option Explicit
Sub testme()

Dim myCBX As CheckBox
Set myCBX = ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes(Application.Caller)

If myCBX.Value = xlOn Then
UserForm1.Show

If it's a checkbox from the control toolbox toolbar, then double click on that
checkbox (while in design mode) and use this kind of code:

Option Explicit
Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
If Me.CheckBox1.Value = True Then
UserForm1.Show

Brad Sumner wrote:

Hello,
I am trying to create a custom dialog box that will allow me to have the
user clarify an entry when a checkbox is checked. I want them to be able to
select something from a list that I have created. I have created the popup
in Excel but cannot find out how to call the popup into the display when the
checkbox is checked. Can anyone help me please?

--

Dave Peterson